Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Day 3

So today wasn't the best. While I did manage to go to the gym, I ate healthy until about 9 o'clock, where I proceeded to consume, a biscuit (with jam) and a cookie. I know this doesn't sound like much but I don't feel my best after I eat these types of foods. This is a lifestyle change, not a diet, but I need to be vigilant about the types of foods I eat or else I will never reach my goal.
What is my goal? To be fit, toned, and beautiful. Well, I already have the beauty thing down, it's just my body that I'm try to sculpt. :)
I've really been pondering how to not want junk food in the first place. It seems like I have the hardest time at night when I eat with my friends. I need to figure out how to say "no" when everyone else says "yes" to the bad foods. The thing is, I'm not judging them, I just have different goals than they do and therefore need to behave in a certain way.

No comments:

Post a Comment